ALL TIME TOP 5

 IRON MAN

I personally love Iron Man, he's my favorite superhero, and I can re-watch those movies like a thousand times, it was created in 2008, by Jon Favreau, and is one of the most famous movies from all times, the protagonist Tony Stark (Robert Downey Jr.) is a multimillionaire that builds a suit that can gave him some superpowers.

LOVE ROSIE

Is my favorite love movie, and I think is one of those movies that everyone should know, is from the 2014, directed by Christian Ditter, is about the life of Rosie (Lily Collins), she was in love with her best friend, but because of life and misunderstandings, they can't be in a relationship, is a wonderful movie about how is necessary to talk about our feelings and taking chances in life.

EL ORIGEN

This movie from the 2010, and directed by Cristopher Nolan, Is about Dom Cobb, played by Leonardo DiCaprio, it's a super weird movie, it talks about the dreams, and how a team of experts in the area, try to make a plan to get into the mind of some people. My favorite thing about this movie is the ending, it is a super personal ending, and you can choose what happened, so I really love that.

MULAN

My number 1 princess movie, created by Disney in 1998, is about the story of a girl who runs into the war to protect his sick father, she goes there pretending to be a man, and with her dragon, Mushu, she saves the Chinese Empire, and the imperator recognizes her victory as rewarding her in front of the whole country, the she decides to go back to her home, and tells his father about her story.

RATATUILLE

I'm a personal fan of the Chefs, so I think that has a lot to do with me loving this movie. Created by Pixar in 2007 and directed by Brad Bird, it's about a mouse who knows how to cook, and his dream it is to become a Chef, so to achieve his goal, he decides to be friends with the son of a famous chef, and helps him to cook better, then at the end of the movie, they discover the rats in the restaurant and had to close, but a culinary critic who was in love of Remy's food, opens a new restaurant and lets him cook.

Comments

Popular Posts