FP top 5

The last week have 5 important activities, 


1. Sleep more like the teacher, but no all week bs, 16 and 18 I am work, so I have to wake up 7 o'clock, I hate this part of the job hahaha, the Monday 18 I was work from 7 to 7, is extended day, the rest of the week I wake up 11 or 12 am.


2.Eat, the last week I was eating many things, but I was east barbacoa mainly, yesterday I don't like to meet more, my mom cooked a soup, bs all have harassed with the roast.


3. Mowing the lawn, my mom tells me if I can mow the lawn in the house bs is very big, and the family is coming for the holidays, so I had to mow the lawn, with the machine, and remove the weeds, and finally collect the grass.


4. work for the make, a teacher asked me if I can take a make, this make is very difficult bs is with mechanism hydraulic (with water and syringe) and part 3D printed, basically is a hydraulic composites. 


5. the last activity is to watch tv, especially series, I like a lot of series, and the last week was see two series, the first is an Italian series about romantic ship teacher-student and like your life guys for this, bs the teacher have a married and stable life.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts