My cultural radar (1 & 2)

 I've just read the snapshot of Milly Alclock, the actress who played Rhaenyra on "The house of de Dragon", the famous prequel of GOT (one of my favorite shows), her article was super interesting, she basically talked about every way to access to culture and information. She talked about her actual readings, movies, plays, exhibitions, podcast, and one of her fav songs. I enjoyed so much the part of the Art Exhibition, because to me, that place seems amazing, but defininetly my favorite part, is the one about her current reading, and even when im not a big fan of books, but that story seems so interesting, is everything but cliche, and I think creative stories sell written can be one of those life changer books; that part of the article made me want to buy that book, and I think that she made it sound like such an incredible book.

The most interesting part to me, was how unpopular her interests are, I have never even heard to talk about  the movie, or the book that she mentions, and even when I've never listened about it, just with her article, y would love to hear it.


Part 2:

At the moment, I think that I have a few cultural interests, I think the first and more important way to get information, is watching the news and national programs, I personally, love the Mega channel, is my favorite to watch the news, and sometimes it has good tv shows, I watch the news every day; also, im currently watching a documental, its about chefs around the world, and what makes their places so amazing: also im reading a book that my sister borrow me, its from the author Chimamanda Ngozi, its called "todos deberíamos ser feministas", and even though Im not at all and activist for feminism or something, I read the book and I agreed with every single word of the author. Im also listening to a podcast called Caso 64, its not informative or something, its a science-fi podcast, about how would look society in the future at the eyes of the writer. I've just watched the last season of one of my favorite Netflix series, it came last night, and it was awesome, its super normal to hate second seasons or adaptations from stories, but I can gladly say that in the serie "Surviving Summer", the second season was just as good as the first one, although it has new characters, and new challenges to the protagonist of the show. Also, lately I've been listening to Wos, on Spotify, he's a rapper, from Argentina, and it has some amazing songs, my personal favorite is "Melon Vino", I love the song, I could sing it all day long.

Comments

Popular Posts